Multi - Clean
Multi-surface cleaner with biodegradable detergents
Breaks down hard to remove debris from your exterior and helps clean interior fabric upholstery and carpets.
Spray » Rub » Wipe Clean
Cleans and Removes Contaminates Normal Cleaners Can't Touch
Multi-Clean has the ability to remove heavier then normal dirt and films that conventional cleaners can’t touch. Pollutants like road debris, bugs, tar, bird droppings and much more. Use it on the outside of your vehicle surface and on the inside!
MULTI-CLEAN has the ability to remove heavier then normal dirt and films that conventional cleaners can’t touch. Pollutants like road debris, bugs, tar, bird droppings and much more. Use it on the outside of your vehicle or surface and on the inside!
MULTI-CLEAN uses biodegradable surfactants which are strong enough to break up and lift away heavy dirt film, grime and debris but are also gentle enough to be used on fabrics and carpeting to remove many stains, grease and dirt.
Multi Clean Has a New Look! We recently removed the coloring to further comply with the Design For The Environment
Clean and part of your vehicle with Multi Clean
For the cleaning of carpets, mats, upholstery and trim items to hard to remove bug and tar stains, MULTI-CLEAN gently, yet effectively, removes dirt from all these diverse surfaces.
A Microfiber towel is recommended to apply MULTI-CLEAN onto a vehicles surface. This way, chances of causing micro-scratches on the top coat, or interior surfaces are avoided. MULTI CLEAN drastically reduces the quantity of water necessary to clean stubborn, hard to remove soils, and eliminates the need for buckets and hoses. Cleans all areas of your vehicle with less effort, in less time, and more eco responsibly. Eco Friendly Option - No listed Hazardous Ingredients - No Petroleum Solvents.
For the best results follow these guidelines:
- Use out of direct sunlight on cool bodywork.
- Use micro-fiber towels – these gently lift and trap dirt loosened by MULTI CLEAN. This way, chances of causing micro-scratches on the top coat, or interior surfaces are avoided.
- Fold each microfiber towel in half twice before use; this effectively gives you 8 clean pads to carry out your cleaning operation.
- Spray the first micro-fiber towel with MULTI-CLEAN to pre-wet, and then spray the area of the vehicle to be cleaned.
- Wipe over with the pre-wetted towel to lift away dirt and grime; for stubborn stains, allow MULTI CLEAN to sit for 2-3 minutes before wiping them away.
For carpets and upholstery:
Spray directly onto soiled area; rub gently to remove stains and dirt.
Multiple Surface Cleaner and degreaser
Product Code #CCPCG006 750ml trigger Spray
A "readily" biodegradable Multiple Surface Cleaner & Degreaser used on both exterior surfaces areas and inside of your vehicle. Powerful enough to remove heavy brake dust, tar, bird droppings, burnt rubber, grease, finger prints and a lot more. It is also mild enough to remove stains from fabrics and carpeting. Multi-Clean is so versatile it replaces a multiple of products needed to do what this one product can do.
- EPA approved for the Design for the Environment (i.e. USA Environmental Protection Agency)
- No petroleum solvents,
- No listed hazardous materials
- No Acids or phosphates
- Powerful cleaner/degreaser yet mild to all surfaces
- Removes stains from carpet and fabrics.
- Removes brake dust, tar, bugs, grease, bird dropping and even burnt rubber from surfaces
- As a pre-treatment, helps bring back old white and light paint.
- A readily biodegradable product
Needed: 2 clean/dry twice folded microfiber towels. Folding the towel gives you 8 cleaning areas
and assures you apply even pressure during the cleaning action
Cleaning Fabrics: depending on severity of stain or grime,
- Spray the affected area a few times,
- Using a clean/dry microfiber towel wipe affected area until clean, spraying more if necessary.
- Using a clean/dry microfiber towel, wipe area dry
- Repeat steps 1-3 until all areas are done
NB:Carpet & Fabrics - For your comfort, we recommend youtreata small area first to ensure you are satisfied.
- Spray the affected area a few times.
- Take a clean microfiber towel and pre-wet it with a few sprays of Multi-Clean
- Using the pre-wet towel, wipe area until clean, spraying more if necessary.
- Using a clean/dry microfiber towel wipe affected area wipe the affected area until dry